Monday, October 15, 2007

Space

After studying "transportation" last week, Lily and her classmates were treated to a Friday field trip to the Air & Space Museum. One of the parent chaperones just sent these photos along, so I thought that I would share.

Lily absolutely loved the outing. As you can see from the pics, so did her buddies (although not her buddies for long -- starting November 1 Lily will be an official member of the Huckleberry classroom with kids ages 3 to 5...yikes!).


Lily with Zoe and Zoe's mom....bless her heart for chaperoning!

(I'm totally grossed out by the fact that my kid appears to be LICKING the glass display in a public museum...one of the most highly trafficked ones in all of DC. I'll Purell her tongue when we get home!)

The Strawberries having a picnic lunch outside the museum afterwards (Lily is the one in red, turned away from the camera in what is now her most favorite "pose.")


Lily says -- PEACE OUT!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com