Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sugar and Spice

After a bit of a scare over the weekend (thankfully, everything is fine), I went in for an ultrasound yesterday morning. And while we weren't expecting to find out the gender of the baby until early December, we were happily surprised to get the news early.

It's a GIRL!

Lily was a bit disappointed that there's no "baby broddah" in my belly, but I think that she's going to love growing up with a sister. And I'm going to love the fact that I can recycle all of Lily's fabulous clothes!!

I have yet another ultrasound scheduled for December 5th (the one that I thought we'd find out the gender at), so hopefully we'll get some good photos to scan in for the blog. Until then, use your imagination!

Due date is still April 20th (and counting...already).

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com