Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Baby Belly

I've been terribly lax about taking photos of my belly this pregnancy (OK, so I haven't been doing it at all). I have shots of the "bulge" taken every few weeks during my pregnancy with Lily. Sadly, this child is already suffering from second child syndrome.

Noah happened to, however, snap this photo of me as we were hiking down from the Enchantment Resort vortex (never heard of a vortex? long story for another day!) on the day that marked week 24 of the pregnancy.

So, ladies and gentlemen, here's a photo of Goldie in the making. I'm bigger now, for sure. I'll try to get one over the weekend (Sunday marks week 28) if I can remember.

In the meantime, I'm happy to report that complications (knock on lots of wood) seem to have subsided. No bleeding since mid-December and the baby is plenty active. I'm not sure if I'll ever fully relax, since I'm just too high-strung for that, but it actually looks like we're going to have a baby in just a few more months!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com