Sunday, June 7, 2009

Black Eyed Blue

This weekend I snuck away for a much needed and LLOONNNNGGGG overdue 21 hour girls getaway with my friend Jamie (All About Abby and Beth). You know, the one who never updates her blog. The one who has yet to convince me that she really has 5 1/2 month old twin girls because I NEVER EV-AH get new photos. Yes, that's the one (here's hoping that a little public humiliation will do the trick!).

While we were off shopping, and spa-ing, in Hershey, PA, my soon-to-be 14 month old took it upon herself to introduce her eye to the corner of the coffee table. Guess who won??


"Oh, Mama, now you'll never leave my side again!" -- Anna


"Even with a black eye, I still look good in pink pearls..."


"And I'm still oh-so yummy!"


"Mmmmaaaaammmmmaaaaa, how could you have left me??"


"Ha, ha! That'll teach you!!"

Here's hoping that bad things do, in fact, only come in threes. You may recall #1 (click HERE) and #2 (click HERE). Fear not, the eye looked MUCH worse by the time she went to bed tonight. Poor Anna. And Poor Noah. I'm not sure who was hurt more by this bonk.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com