Thursday, June 18, 2009

Zuzu

Meet my newest cousin on my mom's side....


Zuzu.

My dearest aunt Lois Anne, benefactor of all the gorgeous children's clothes that adorn my girls and teacher of many of the wonderful songs that Lily sings, recently lost her two lovelies, Maxie and Tallulah. Amazingly, Zuzu is a distant dauschund relation to Maxie and Tallu; they all originated from the same breeder in Canada. Even more amazingly, Zuzu was living in Winchester, VA. And she was ready for a new home. On the same weekend we had a family meeting in Charlottesville, VA. Tell me that it wasn't fate...

Lois Anne and Zuzu had a honeymoon from hell at the Greenbrier Resort on their way home to Lexington, KY. But they're home now. And happy now. And that's what counts!

We can't wait to meet her!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com