Thursday, April 30, 2009

BREAKING NEWS

We interrupt the normal coverage of Swine Flu -- aka Influenza A -- aka H1N1 -- aka Mexico Flu to bring you news that ANNA. IS. WALKING.

I was actually starting to think that she might never walk. I had visions of carrying a teenager to her driver's license test.

Lily was fully walking by now. We have pictures of her walking at her first birthday party (there I go again with the comparisons!). But before she fully walked, she took plenty of steps here and there. In fact, the ONLY video we have of "Lily, the Early Years" is of her taking one of her first steps.

Anna, on the other hand, decided to just do it all at once. For the WOW factor. Don't get me wrong, she's been doing plenty of cruising. Holding on to this or that. But she would freeze, and drop to her knees, if you ever took "this" or "that" away.

But at some point during this absolutely I.N.S.A.N.E. week of working around the clock, I picked her up from daycare and was greeted by a walker. A full-fledged walker.



I just worry. If this is any preview, I can only imagine the monologue that will come out of her mouth the first time she officially starts talking!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com