Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

There's so much to be thankful for this year. So, so much.

1. Friends + Family (and friends who are like family -- you know who you are!)

2. Employment (that I find interesting, challenging and fulfilling)

3. Health

4. Our new house

5. Ms. Elisa (the angel who comes and helps our family every evening)

6. Health

7. Wonderful schools that my children attend (including a ROCKIN' PTA @ Lily's school!)

8. My mom, who helps our family in more ways than I knew possible.

9. HEALTH!!

10. My amazing husband, who has the patience of Job; and my precious girls, who try my patience but melt my heart.

I am also grateful that while my job may keep me on my toes and glued to my blackberry...it's also close to both the girls' schools so that I can zip over for Halloween parties (Lily's last month) or Thanksgiving concerts (Anna's last week).

Since we are new to the preschool this year, I had no idea what to expect out of the Thanksgiving celebration at Anna's school. She had been humming "10 Little Indians" for a week or so, so I assumed her little class of 2 year olds would serenade us with a song or two.

They didn't.

I apologize in advance for the sea-sickness you'll surely have by the end of this video. But I was so surprised by Anna and her peers (and they were SO. STINKIN. CUTE!) that I couldn't stop laughing. The entire time. And I didn't want to miss any photo opps, so I passed the video to my mother at one point so that I could get a few still shots. Right in the middle of the best part (check out the little boy, getting down, next to Anna...HILARIOUS!). Again, apologies for the quality of the video...but it was too good to keep to myself.

The best part, really, is watching Anna watch this video. She marches in place and giggles the whole time.



Man, there really is so SO much to be thankful for!




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com