Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Knot

A few hours after Anna and I got home from the hospital last Saturday, Noah and Lily boarded a train bound for the Big Apple and our cousin Laura's "big day." While I was SUPER crushed that I was forced to sit this one out, I was delighted that Anna's arrival allowed her big sister to walk down the aisle, thus keeping the family tradition alive (Noah was the ring bearer in his aunt and uncle's wedding; Sy and Gayle are Laura's parents).

I've seen a few of the photos; it clearly was an amazing day. Lily made it down the aisle without a hitch (although she soon fell asleep and, apparently, slept through the entire ceremony and reception).

Lily and Noah

Lily and junior bridesmaid, Emily

A STUNNING bride and groom 

Sister of the Bride, our cousin Julia!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com