Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sisters

Many people have been asking us if Anna looks like Lily.  The answer...well...I don't know.  Some times I look at her and she's a carbon copy (albeit with hair that's a bit darker).  Other times I look at her and she looks nothing like Lily at this age.  And yet other times I look at her and she looks like herself but with many traces of baby Lily.  I guess that time will tell.

(Lily at 13 days old)

(Anna at 15 days old -- keep in mind that Anna "cooked" for 2 1/2 weeks more than Lily)

Apparently they both favor the crossed leg side-sleeping position (I swear that I didn't position Anna to resemble the Lily shot...she immediately settled down like that).  One thing is for certain -- Anna is a super sweet baby who can sleep through a 3 year old melt-down and a barking dog!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com