Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Everything

I guess that this light display really puts to shame the broken strands of lights that adorn the cherry blossom tree in our front yard. The strands that have been there for two years now. The ones that I didn't even bother to plug in last year.

Whenever we drive past houses in our neighborhood that are all lit up, Lily's eyes grow wide and she breathlessly exclaims, "MAGIC. LIGHTS. LOOK!!" Her head nearly exploded when I took her to the Mormon Temple last year; they put on an extraordinary display that's well known around the DC area. My only word of advice -- just smile and quickly walk past the "greeters."

I would have to agree, though, that these lights, in particular, are totally magical.



So a very Happy...Merry...Peace be with you. Whatever you celebrate, may you do it with those you love close by.

Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com