Saturday, December 20, 2008

Welcome Abigail and Elizabeth!


I have been waiting to post photos until I got some more, but with 12 inches of snow...and, of course, two infants to take care of and feed...well, Jamie and Dan have a few (million) things on their to-do list that rank higher than emailing me photos. Imagine that.

I'm delighted, though, to report that Abby and Betsy Beth (new nickname) are doing great on this, their third day of life. I'm still in complete awe of Jamie for delivering twins the "old fashioned" way. Especially because, as I've since found out, Betsy Beth (baby b) was delivered sunny side up. OUCH! And the new mommy is doing yeoman's work of nursing both of them. It almost makes my head pop to think about her schedule right now!

So, without further ado, let me introduce you to the two newest beauties in NJ --

Abigail Newman Higgins
5 pounds 7 ounces
18.5 inches
3:23 p.m.

AND

Elizabeth Kaylen Higgins
5 pounds 12 ounces
19 inches
3:43 p.m.






0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com