Thursday, January 15, 2009

Leave it to Beaver

Or leave it to Lily. She's in a huge "I can do it by myself" phase right now. She prides herself on doing things -- anything -- by herself.


Bonus if she's not asked to do it (a rare...extremely rare occurrence).



SUPER bonus if it's not something she's supposed to be doing. Like going through my china cabinet. Or, apparently, "styling" the baby's hair.



Recently I had put Anna in her crib so that I could go answer the phone. It was a safe place to leave her for a minute. Or so I thought.


When after a few minutes I realized that the house was pretty quiet, I knew that Lily had to be up to something. For sure. And disappoint me she did not. Although I suppose it could have been worse. MUCH worse. Thankfully she got a spray bottle and brush and not, oh say, a pair of scissors. But I've got to say that the final "Leave it to Beaver doo" left a lot to be desired!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com