Thursday, April 29, 2010

My very own dancing princesses

Last weekend, the girls and I went to see the Twelve Dancing Princesses at a local theater; for everyone in the DC area, I highly recommend Imagination Stage (we are season ticket holders and LOVE going there!!).


Our performance happened to be followed by a pirate and princess parade, which gave all the little theater-goers a chance to walk across the stage for their moment in the spotlight.


Although her closet is FULL (read overflowing) with incredible princess costumes and Disney gear, Lily now claims that she's "over" princesses and refused to wear any of them. Right before we left for the show, though, she changed her mind and decided to create her own costume. One Tinkerbell nightgown + one tutu + one feather boa + one sequined headpiece + one pair of sparkly shoes. Hey, watch out Broadway...my daughter may have a future in costume design!


Anna, on the other hand, has yet to be bit by the princess bug and flat-out refused to wear anything (including her shoes). I was, however, still able to sneak a few photos!



Princess-clad or not, I loved the outing with my girls!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com