Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snow Day in DC?

I don't know on what planet I was living last weekend, but I had NO idea that a major winter storm was headed our way. So imagine my surprise when I looked out the window Sunday night and saw a virtual white-out. Given that we were at my friend Amy's house for dinner at the time, we had to navigate the snow-covered Beltway to get home. It was an adventure to say the least, but nothing in comparison to the fun we had on Monday when schools were cancelled and our snow-bound driveway prevented me from heading to the office.

(Although perhaps the real adventure of the day was hiding in my room for an hour-long conference call with a client, threatening Lily with certain death and dismemberment if she so much as opened her little mouth to betray my whereabouts!)

Lily couldn't get enough of it. Although I'm not sure if she enjoyed the snow or the post-snow hot chocolate more.










Anna and Truman enjoyed the year's first major snowfall from the comfort of the heated indoors.




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com