Sunday, October 19, 2008

As If...

As if I could leave well enough alone. I'll drop it when Saturday Night Live drops it (OMG -- Caribou Barbie? Now THAT is funny!). Or when Obama is elected the next President of the United States (or POTUS to those of us inside the Beltway).

Two weeks from Tuesday...


The last time a President was elected, I had a baby. Literally. Lily was born on November 2, 2004, election day, some 4 weeks early. Perhaps that's why she's so interested in politics. Perhaps it's because she thinks that Michelle Obama is pretty. Who knows what sparked this interest, but I love it!

I so totally couldn't resist creating our own set of Obama logos (want one? go to logobama.com). These will go nicely with the hand-made sign (taped to a tin foil post) that now adorns our front gate. Perhaps she wrote in code, but Lily swears that the crayon scribbles spell out "Go Obama!" And if the transition team asks, I think that Lily would make a great Goodwill Ambassador. She can just charm all those foreign heads of state with her rendition of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" and "My Name is Joe!"

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com