Thursday, June 12, 2008

Going to the chapel...

Lily dropped a bombshell on us a few days ago.  She's getting married. Marrying Oliver to be exact.  I had to bite the insides of my cheeks to not laugh when she told me that they're going to move to California after the wedding.  And she's really going to miss us.  I mean....WHERE does she come up with this stuff???


Huh.  Come to think of it, I wonder if Oliver is the father of her five babies -- Leo, Quincy, Annie, June and Rocket (coincidentally also the names of the characters from the Little Einsteins TV show).  I guess it's about time he made an honest woman out of her.  He's even Jewish!  Nice work, Lily.

The happy couple...


If only life were as simple as it seems to appear through the eyes of a three year old.  Excuse me.  I mean three and a half year old (she's a stickler when it comes to those extra months!).

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com